In Ainetx Private Limited Required Promotion manager for promoting and marketing app and company profile on social media.
Working with the executive team, such as the marketing director or managing director, to set the marketing strategy for the business.
- Hiring and managing the performance of a more junior marketing team that can also include PR and creative staff.
- Researching and analysing market trends and competitors.
- Overseeing marketing campaigns.
- Tracking effectiveness of marketing campaigns and reporting findings to the executive team.
- Negotiating and liaising with third-party marketing agencies.
- Writing and delivering content and social media plans.
- Looking after the budget of the marketing department and making sure the budget spend is delivering a return on investment.
- Managing the design and production of promotional materials, such as websites and brochures.
- Overseeing the company’s attendance at events, such as trade shows, conferences, and festivals.
- Marketing managers perform a variety of daily tasks and are responsible for managing different aspects of marketing processes and projects. Many of these duties and responsibilities include:
- Setting marketing objectives to ensure the profitability of a business's products or services
- Developing and initiating marketing strategies that align with company goals
- Collaborating with marketing and sales teams to plan and execute marketing and advertising campaigns
- Managing campaign budgets to ensure projects stay within outlined parameters
- Planning, implementing and improving promotional and lead-generation campaigns
- Preparing marketing materials for digital and in-print advertising
- Measuring, evaluating and providing analyses on results of marketing campaigns
- Preparing reports to communicate results and success of campaigns to marketing directors, vice presidents or CMOs
- Accountability for Centre profitability, Centre performance and the Centre’s success through P&L management.
- Handling end to end sales cycle.
- Attending client calls and pitching the best option available matching client requirement
- Recording leads in the CRM and following up with the client
- Sending proposals to the client with necessary workspace details
- Finalizing the deal and contractual agreement/paperwork
- Completing On-boarding formalities
- Building sales strategies, templates, processes and automating the sales procedure.
- Building a good broker network for accelerated sale conversions
- Other business development activities that bring business to the organization
- Maintaining members, memberships, plans, inventory in the backend member management software.
- Effectively manage the renewal process working to retain every customer at a profitable margin & customer satisfaction.
- Maximize occupancy and profitability of the Centre by proactively managing customer’s expansion requirements.
- Driving Sales & focusing on generating new sales, whilst growing and retaining existing customers by delivering exceptional customer service.
Experience required to do this job .
1. Above average grasp over both English & Hindi
2. Desire to learn about how Financial Instruments can be ethically used to create long term value for investors
3. Genuine desire to “help” people and make a difference to their financial lives
4. Ability to multi task, be highly organized and follow organizational processes in a disciplined way
5. Any added certifications in Financial Planning (such as CFP) will be an added advantage
Desired Candidate Profile
1) Strong computer skills with Proficiency in MS Office Excel
2) Business analytical and problem-solving skills
3) Proactive, Team Player, requires good co-ordination and networking capabilities
4) Good written communication skills and typing speed in English
5) Skill to convert customer from leads to clients.
Company NameAinetx Private Limited
Job CategoryInternship / Training
Job PositionAPP Promotion Manager
Job Typefull time
Job LocationWork From Home
Deadline31 Aug 2021